Busway & Plug-in unit
GE Spectra SeriesTM Busway, all the muscle without weights.
- Advanced Blue Coat™ Epoxy insulation (Class B, 130℃) protects your investment. Lifespan expected 50 years.
- Aluminum Housing with Sandwich Design: up to 50% lighter than other Busway.
- Quick installation and lower installed labor cost than other busway.
- Single Bolted Washer joint design, +/- 1/2 in. length adjustment at each joint.
- Short-circuit ratings up to 200,000 Amps.
- Busway and Associated Fittings, UL 857; or IEC/CCC 947-2 compliance.
- Certified to IBC-2006 Seismic compliance, and IEEE 693-2005.
GE Plug-in Unit Features:
- Positive locator pin for exact, safe positioning.
- A safety interlock that prevents insertion or removal of the plug when in the ON” position.
- A cover interlock that prevents opening the cover when the switching device is “ON”.
- A device interlock that prevents the switching device from being accidentally operated when the cover is open.
- Both drip-proof (IP45) and splash-proof (IP54) plugs are available.
Industrial Solutions, a GE heritage business, is leading the future of electrification with advanced technologies that distribute, protect and control. GE industrial solutions provide customers, across various industries, with end-to-end product and service solutions that ensure the reliability and protection of the electrical infrastructure; from the power station to the end point and the sustainable power technologies in between.