KOHLER Generator Benefits
- More than 60 models from 7 to 3250 kW, to match specific requirements
- Exceptional motor starting and voltage recovery (ISO8528 G3)
- On-site, residential, marine and mobile models
- The generator set accepts rated load in one step within 10 seconds.
- The 60 Hz generator set meets NFPA 110, Level 1, when equipped with the necessary accessories and installed per NFPA standards.
The Kohler Company was founded in 1873 and its entry into the power business can be traced to 1920. For more than 90 tears, Kohler has earned a global reputation as pure power expert – in large part to strict quality standards. Their power systems are equipped with Kohler innovation, including generators, transfer switches, switchgear and controllers. Enduring the industry’s toughest testing process, including transient power testing, cooling sound and more, every part is built to work with the entire system and perform in the most demanding environments before they are shipped out. Today, Kohler provides integrated solutions to streamline the specifying process. Their industrial generators are diesel-fueled models – ranging from 5.5 kVA to 3,300 kVA @ 50 Hz; 7 kW to 3,250 kW @ 60Hz, complete with electronic controls and automatic switches. Kohler has taken its rightful place on the leading edge of total solutions for residential, commercial and industrial standby/emergency power, distributed power, recreational power, rental, power for special events and more. For more details, please click on http://www.kohlerpower.com.sg/index.htm